This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#WellYesMoment #CollectiveBias
“Tips on Taking Better Care of Yourself – My Yes Moment” : easy tips for taking better care of oneself – to achieve that greater mind, body and soul balance in life.“Life is a balance of holding on and letting go – Rumi” and that’s exactly what we are talking about today, ways to balance our work, family and personal life together – ‘My Yes Moment’! As women, we have this internal instinct of taking care of everyone around us, be it our spouse, kids, parents, friends or colleagues and in all this, many times, we lose track of our own-self. That’s exactly what was happening with me for past 2-3 years. I was so busy with everything else, that I literally let my health take a back seat and soon I started seeing the repercussions. I was most of the time extremely tired, hungry and even the minutest of the issues would stress me (sounds familiar, hang in there, as we’ll change things soon). But one of the days, I had enough!!! So, finally decided to change things and make sure I was not only following a routine but also kept some ‘me-time’. Here are some quick “Tips on Taking Better Care of Yourself – My Yes Moment” :
- Start Your Day with A Healthy Breakfast or Fresh Fruits: I decided to keep this as the first tip as it’s the easiest thing to do to get that mind-body-soul balance going on. You can start with your favorite breakfast food or simply fruits. They are filled with fiber, nutrients, and antioxidants that help keep our body functioning fine and help fights most common colds or weather-related issues
- Don’t Skip Meals: Now, this has been my biggest issue as the easiest thing to do when we are super busy or stressed, we skip a meal. We don’t have the time to cook or too stressed to do anything and that’s exactly when Well Yes!® Soup(s) helped me the most. They provide soups with unique flavors and with real nutritious ingredients. There are tons of options to choose from like Tomato Carrot Bisque, Black Bean with Red Quinoa, Chicken Noodle and much more (I’ll share more names towards the end of post). That means, All Well Yes soups:
- Do not contain artificial flavors or colors
- Are made with Non-GMO ingredients.
- Contain Non-BPA lining
In short, everything natural, good and delicious!
The soup comes in easy to open the can and has 2 servings each can. This is perfect for me and many of us who are always skipping meals due to some of the other reason. They have in fact become a part of many of our travel and local camping trips too.
3. Plating our Food Nicely: This has been the most FUN and Satisfying tip of all time as you’ll agree that we ‘Eat with our Eyes First’. There’s nothing more inviting than beautifully plated food, even if you’re absolutely full or stressed, you might just take a bite 🙂
4. 15-20 Minutes Exercise Everyday: This is definitely helpful for the whole mind, body, soul balance. Just like food, this is a MUST too, even if it’s 15 minutes walk in front of your house or even at home/office. Nothing refreshes our mind than a walk in fresh air or doing some at work stretches or just about meditating while sitting on your favorite chair/sofa.
5. No Gadget Time: I cannot believe how tough it was until we tried it for the first time. I have to confess, it was the most restless and so total helpless moment of our life – it felt as if life came to a standstill and how did we ever spent time without our dear smart devices 😉 But, it felt fine after doing it everyday and now, we don’t touch any smart devices after 9:30pm – phew!
As mentioned above, the Well Yes! Soups come in following flavors:
- Roasted Chicken with Wild Rice
- Chicken Noodle
- Tomato Carrot Bisque
- Minestrone with Kale
- Black Bean with Red Quinoa
- Hearty Tomato with Roasted Barley
- Italian Vegetable with Farro
- Hearty Lentil with Vegetable
- Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
They also have a Coupon going on right now (Definitely STOCK-UP on them as they are a Soup in the Right Direction®).
Also, don’t forget to enter the #WellYesMoment Sweepstakes in the widget below for a chance to win up to a $500 Visa gift card! It’s as easy as clicking, logging in, and sharing your Moment of Yes story! If you win, think of all the ways you can use the prizing to achieve your Moment of Yes!
#WellYesMoment #Sweepstakes (10/14 to 11/17)
You can find more helpful hints and tips on Well Yes! Soups here.