This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SahaleSnacksatTarget #CollectiveBias
Blueberry Swirl Smoothie Bowl with Pistachio: Power-packed 2 minutes breakfast recipe, that helps you jump-start the day with much-needed energy, nutrients and topped with pistachio for that ultimate crunchy deliciousness. This makes a great mid-day snack too.
Hey Everyone, it’s been so long since I did a smoothie recipe and what better one than this Blueberry Swirl Smoothie Bowl with Pistachio. Now, ‘fruit & nut’ is one of the favorite combinations for many of us and what better way than to add them together to your favorite breakfast smoothie.
Upon my last trip to Target, I came across these delicious ‘Sahale Snacks‘ (which by the way is also running a Target Cartwheel Offer – click the link for more info), and the best part, they are gluten-free, Non-GMO certified and kosher too.
They even come in these resealable bags that keep the nuts fresh even after opening them. I bought the “Naturally Pomegranate Flavored Pistachios Glazed Mix”, they are whole roasted pistachios and almonds. Cherries and pomegranate flavored apples.
Lemon and black pepper. It’s a trip for your taste buds. Seriously, they were so good and I can’t wait to get my hands on the other 3 using the cartwheel offer this weekend 🙂 . There are other combinations too, like:
- Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix – Roasted pecans. Whole cranberries and orange zest. A pinch of black pepper.
- Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix – Roasted cashews. Pomegranate flavored apples. Pure ground Madagascar vanilla bean
- Honey Almonds Glazed Mix – Whole roasted almonds. Tart cranberries. Madagascar vanilla bean. Glazed with organic honey and a number of sweeteners, toasted sesame seeds, and sea salt
As soon as we came back home, I made this ‘Blueberry Swirl Smoothie Bowl with Pistachio’ for a snack and the Naturally Pomegranate Flavored Pistachios Glazed Mix added such a refreshing flavor to it.
It was fruity, tart, sweet and crunchy at the same time – just the perfect snack for those mid-day energy slumps.
Now, I made them using vegan yogurt (as I always have some at home but this works with any other yogurt too) and I’m using a glutenfree vanilla protein mix for this too.
Rest of the recipe is very easy, it’s just mixed, pour, decorate and eat !! Don’t you love such recipes that are so easy-peasy to make yet packed with flavors, nutrients and make a great breakfast/snack.
Before, you head out to Target to grab these ‘Sahale Snacks’, Do REMEMBER to click the CARTWHEEL Offer Link above to save big on them and you can find them in the ‘Snacks/Nuts’ Aisle (pic below):
Share your gorgeous creations or snacking moments with the following hashtag #SahaleSnacksatTarget on social media for all of us to see and slurp 😉
~ Until next time, Have a Happy & Healthy Week Ahead ~
As always, I Looove when you try my recipes and send me pictures & feedback. You can tag my recipes tried by you using #easycookingwithmolly on any of the social media below:
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt - I'm using vegan yogurt, you can use normal yogurt too.
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder - use any one you like
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Ice - you can skip if you want a runny smoothie bowl
- 1/8 Tsp Sweetener of Choice - to sweeten the berries
- 2 Tbsp Sahale Snacks - I'm using Naturally Pomegranate Flavored Pistachios Glazed Mix
- In a blender or Vitamix, add yogurt, vanilla protein powder, water, ice and pulse to form a thick smoothie.
- In another small blender or use the same (washed), add blueberries, sweetener and pulse to form a puree.
- Transfer the vanilla smoothie into 2 bowl.
- Add the blueberry puree with spoon in circular motion.
- Using the same spoon, swirl the blueberry puree into the vanilla smoothie.
- Top with Sahale snacks on each bowl.
- Serve immediately
Serving Size2 Bowls
Amount Per ServingCalories 76 Carbohydrates 16g Protein 3g