This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFreeGoodness #CollectiveBias
Power Packed Peach Mango Turmeric Breakfast Parfait: Delicious and quick breakfast that’s ready in under 7 minutes.
Packed with proteins, glutenfree and vegan, made using Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative (Peach-Mango Flavor).
Okay, you need to literally STOP everything you’re doing and try these Power Packed Peach Mango Turmeric Breakfast Parfait which will instantly put you in a happy mood.
I’m always looking for ways to incorporate more fruits in our breakfast and this parfait is an easy – delicious way to do so.
I made these with some extra ripe peaches, glutenfree granola and this unbelievably smooth and creamy Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in peach – mango flavor.
We are a huge ‘Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative ‘ fans (seriously if you’ve not tried them till now, you are missing out on some amazing flavors)
They are our favorite go-to breakfast/snack and I love adding them to my recipes as they are:
Packed with 6 grams of plant-powered protein
An excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D
Basically, everything good for you 🙂
Breakfast is always one of those challenging meals for me which not only has to be delicious but quick and definitely pretty to look at …. I mean don’t we all eat with our eyes first?
And we definitely want to see a gorgeous bowl of yum first thing in the morning…..and they are my secret weapon to fight Monday blues for sure.
I’ve made these Power Packed Peach Mango Turmeric Breakfast Parfait many times now and they check all your boxes for a happy breakfast 🙂
Infact, I served these for an impromptu breakfast to our friends who visited us last weekend (Thank Goodness, I had recently stocked our fridge with Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative from Walmart).
So making a breakfast for 6 people was an easy peasy breeze….these parfaits with some fresh coffee, seasonal fruit, bread and lots of chatter in the house!
Seriously, that’s what I would say weekends are made of !
Now, there is no set recipe to make a parfait as it’s so easy and mostly all about layering the ingredients as per your choice.
The only thing that I did slightly different is, I added a tsp of turmeric powder to the granola.
You might have read my previous posts about the benefits of turmeric especially as a healing agent for the body.
Other than that, I just layered the ingredients as per my convenience.
Here’s a quick pictorial graph of “How I made these Power Packed Peach Mango Turmeric Breakfast Parfait” and hope you get to try them soon.
Also, given below is a picture of the aisle in Walmart, where I found these Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative (they come in many flavors but I bought peach-mango and strawberry flavors).
Go ahead and enjoy these parfaits with your loved ones and try all the delicious flavors of Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative and remember, they are:
* Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
* No high-fructose corn syrup
* Live and active cultures
* Free of cholesterol, dairy, lactose, gluten, carrageenan, and casein
* No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
DID YOU TRY MY RECIPE – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly +@easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –> As I Loooove to see you recreate my recipes.
- 2 Pack Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative - I'm using peach mango flavor
- 1 Large Peach - thinly chopped
- 1 Cup Granola - I'm using glutenfree granola, you can use as per choice
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Almonds - slivered
- 6 Blueberries - optional - decoration
- Take a cup or bowl of choice and add 3 tbsp granola.
- Layer with 2 tbsp Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative peach mango
- Layer 2 tbsp chopped peaches evenly on the yogurt.
- Again, layer with 1tbsp of granola and spread evenly.
- Finally add 1 tbsp peaches to the sides of the glass.
- Add 1tbsp Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative on middle or next to the peaches.
- Finally, add 1tbsp granola on the other side.
- Place 3 blueberries in the middle of the glass.
- Sprinkle some roasted almonds.
- Serve fresh or cover with cling wrap and keep in fridge for a day.
Amount Per ServingCalories 140 Total Fat 34g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 26g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 71mg Carbohydrates 80g Fiber 15g Sugar 20g Protein 24g