Spicy Pumpkin Walnut Pasta (Weeknight Dinner Recipe)
Spicy Pumpkin Walnut Pasta – Weeknight Dinner: quick, creamy and has just the right kick of heat to be your new family favorite recipe.
Spicy Pumpkin Walnut Pasta is Inspired by the flavors of fall.
Since the beginning of this fall season, I had been trying a couple of pumpkins inspired savory recipe and this Spicy Pumpkin Walnut Pasta is hands down our family favorite recipe.
It has everything going on….from the pumpkin flavor to mild kick of heat (cayenne – oh yeah), ground walnuts, almost invisible veggies and Bertolli Pasta Sauce (Tomato & Basil).
The result …mmmm -mmm-mmm !! You HAVE to GIVE it a TRY as it’s that GOOD !
The Spicy Pumpkin Walnut Pasta recipe is really easy to make and by using Bertolli Pasta Sauces, it cuts down the cooking time even further.
Making it a quick delicious weeknight dinner or you can even pack the leftover for work lunch.
You’ll be surprised how great the two flavors (Pumpkin + Pasta Sauce) combine to create this almost rustic Italian pasta recipe.
You can visit the Bertolli Pasta Sauce page to learn more tips and trick on how to cook The Tuscan Way.
Until Next Time ~ XoXo
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter / Subscribe to our Newsletter / Google+
Yields 3 People
Spicy Pumpkin Walnut Pasta – Weeknight Dinner
2 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
22 minTotal Time
2 Cups Bertolli Pasta Sauce (Tomato & Basil).
2 Cups Pasta - I'm using farfalle or bow tie pasta.
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree - this is pure pumpkin and NOT Pumpkin Pie filling.
1/4 Cup Walnut Powder - crush about 10-12 walnuts to create the same.
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Cayenne - use as per your taste
1 Cup Spinach
1/2 Cup Corn
1/2 Cup Mozeralla cheese
1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro - chopped
Salt - as per taste
Pepper - as per taste
- Prepare the pasta as per package instructions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Add pasta sauce, pumpkin puree and give it a good stir.
- Let this cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the walnut powder, cayenne, salt, pepper and stir everything.
- Let this cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and gently mix everything together.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Preheat the oven at 200F
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the cooked pasta and place in oven for 3 minutes (or till cheese melts).
- Remove from over, sprinkle with chopped cilantro an serve immediately.