Make Ahead Healthy Pina Colada Breakfast Parfait : A refreshing breakfast parfait recipe that’s filled with exciting flavors of pineapple and coconut with a crunch in every bite.
Good Morning and A Happy Sunday ! You might be surprised by this Sunday post but I couldn’t resist as we are excited and celebrating National Pina Colada Day (July 10th) – YaaaaaY!!! It’s one of my fav cocktail recipes and I’m always trying to incorporate the flavor into many other recipes too.
So, I absolutely had to share the Make Ahead Healthy Pina Colada Breakfast Parfait recipe along with few of my friends at #SundaySupper and a BIG Thanks goes out to Cosmopolitan Cornbread for hosting this event.
For anyone who hasn’t had a Piña Colada till now, it’s a drink made with pineapple, coconut w/ rum, and some ice – OMG, you have to taste it as the pairing of ‘pineapple-coconut’ is like made in heaven.
So, definitely, we cannot be having Piña Colada’s right in the morning unless we are somewhere on the gorgeous beaches of Puerto Rico (It’s their national drink) …wink… hence, these Pina Colada Breakfast Parfait.
They make an excellent and easy breakfast and are loaded up with taste. I call them ‘make ahead‘, as I usually prepare them a night before and just cling wrap each glass and store in the fridge for easy access.
If you’re vegan, you may use a non-dairy yogurt and for my glutenfree friends, you can use a ‘glutenfree granola’. I hope you get to try this easy peasy Pina Colada Breakfast Parfait soon and definitely share with loved ones and do let me know 🙂
As always, I Looove when you try my recipes and send me pictures & feedback. You can tag my recipes tried by you using #easycookingwithmolly on any of the social media below:
- Gluten Free Coconut French Toast by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Make Ahead Healthy Piña Colada Breakfast Parfait by Easy Cooking with Molly
- Piña Colada Granola (grain free) by My Life Cookbook
- Piña Colada Nut Bread by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Piña Colada Overnight Oats by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Piña Colada Pancakes by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Dive in with Sides and Appetizers
Coco-Nutty Main Dishes
- Chickpea Potato Curry by Sunday Supper Movement
- Piña Colada Chicken and Rice by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Piña Colada Chicken Skewers by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pineapple Barbecue Chops with Colada Slaw by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Slow cooker Pineapple Chicken Curry by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coconut Pound Cake by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Cookies and Coconut Cream Popsicles by Books n’ Cooks
- Creamy Dairy-Free Vegan Coconut Ice Cream by Positively Stacey
- Easy Piña Colada Fudge by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Piña Colada Poke Cake by Crazed Mom
- Homemade Samoas by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- How to make a Piña Colada Flan by Asian In America
- Island Breeze Piña Colada Panna Cotta by The Weekend Gourmet
- Kheer by What Smells So Good?
- Mini Roasted Blueberry and Coconut Cream Trifles by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Piña Colada Bars by Dessert Geek
- Piña Colada Cream Pie by Cookin’ Mimi
- Piña Colada Cupcakes by The Redhead Baker
- Piña Colada Energy Balls by Wholistic Woman
- Piña Colada Ice Cream by Palatable Pastime
- Piña Colada Rice Pudding by Hardly A Goddess
- Piña Colada Trifle by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Piña Colada Upside Down Cake by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Pineapple Coconut Pudding by Magnolia Days
- Samoa Smacky Delicious Mix by Cooking With Carlee
- Toasted Coconut Sour Cherry Sundae by Pies and Plots
- Tropical Fruit Cups by The Freshman Cook
Sweet to Sip Beverages
- Boozy Coconut & Caramel Milkshakes by Momma’s Meals
- Classic Piña Colada by The Chef Next Door
- Coconut Banana Rum Smoothie by Desserts Required
- Coquito by Monica’s Table
- Lime Coconut Lassi by Food Lust People Love
- Piña Colada Agua Fresca by Simply Healthy Family
- Piña Colada Freeze by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Piña Colada Smoothie by A Mind Full Mom
- Spiced Piña Colada by Family Around the Table
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.