This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareWine #CollectiveBias . The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Sweet-Spicy Peppers – This creamy, crunchy gourmet recipe is perfect for your tailgating event at home or outside.
Filled with cream cheese, bacon and other ingredients is delicious in every bite.
Football season is coming up and I hope you all are getting ready for the game parties at home or outside with tons of food/drinks and loved ones.
I love such parties as it’s a perfect excuse to fire up the grill or oven in some cases and get on with those mouthwatering snacks.
And I cannot imagine Game Day parties without my Easy to Make Sweet-Spicy Gourmet Bites: Tailgating Recipe which is a major Party Pleaser!!!
Trust me, One bite and you’ll fall in love with its sweet-spicy-creamy-crunchy taste (I know quite a mouthful…but it’s addicting).
So while we were shopping for these gorgeous snacks, I came across these fabulous ‘Stacked Wines’ !
Which are literally a good quality wine in a convenient, single-serve cup and they come in a pack of 4 individual jars – Oh my – Did you hear me squeal with happiness “Dream Come True” !!!
I bought the ‘Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon‘ as they are made for sharing and connecting with others,.
Sparks spontaneous moments, and makes any occasion more fun. (I ended up buying 3 packs…Yes, that’s totally us….we just love in abundance 😉.
That’s exactly how the Stacked Wine (pictured above) look and they definitely taste as crisp and delicious as any other Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon Wines.
Once, we stocked up on all the drinks menu, we finally made these delicious easy to make sweet-spicy gourmet bites and were all set to party with our friends.
To make this recipe, even more, easy peasy, I prep everything a night before and on the day of our tailgating party, they are stuffed and ready for the grill/oven (depending on your convenience).
You can find the ingredients and step-by-step tutorial below.
:: You May Also Like ::
As always, I Looove when you try my recipes and send me pictures & feedback.
You can tag my recipes tried by you using #easycookingwithmolly on any of the social media below:
- 1 Cup Plain Cream Cheese - room temperature &
- 15 Colorful Sweet Peppers - you may choose colorful or single color too
- 10 Jalapeno Peppers - large size
- 8 Cooked Bacon Strips *
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese - i'm using 5 cheese mix, you can use any.
- 4 Tbsp Frozen Corn - thawed
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Chili Flakes - optional
- Salt - as per taste
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs - homemade or store bought
- If Cooking in Oven : Preheat oven to 180 C
- If Cooking on Grill : Heat the grill for 10 minutes.
Make the Recipe:
- Take the cooked bacon trips and cut them into small bits. You can use scissors or pulse in food processor for 5 seconds. Keep aside.
- Take each pepper and cut them into half.
- Using a spoon, scoop all the seeds and discard.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, bacon bits, corn, 1 tbsp cheese, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, salt, peppers and mix nicely.
- Take half of the scooped pepper and fill the inside with 1/2 tbsp of this cream-cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle some bread crumb, cheese, red chili flakes and keep aside.
- Follow this step tll all teh peppers are filled.
- Bake/Grill as per choice.
- Serve Hot with Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon.
Amount Per ServingCalories 113 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 21mg Sodium 183mg Carbohydrates 8g Fiber 1g Sugar 4g Protein 5g