This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #ExpressUrSelfie #CollectiveBias
Minty Coca-Cola™ Float (Super Quick & Easy with 3 Ingredients) : A decadent twist to the classic ice-cream float/soda. One sip and you’ll fall in love with this uber refreshing summer drink.
Summer has finally arrived in California with a BANG and the temperature has crossed 100 F mark !!!
Gosh it’s HOT and all I can think of areCool, Refreshing – Summer Drinks from spritzers, juices, smoothies and my all time favorite Ice-cream floats, so we made these fancy looking Minty Coca-Cola Float.
Ever since a young age, these Ice-Cream floats have been my favorite, I still remember when mom made them for the first time, it blew my mind and I immediately fell in love with it ….read ‘what’s not there to love‘.
When the fizz from the Coca-Cola™ meets a chilled ice-cream, it created this magical frothy dessert drink that became a frequent feature at our weekend brunch parties.
So, I decided to give a twist to the classic recipe with the addition of fresh mint (you can use essence if fresh is not available), Coca-Cola Zero™ and they were a Super Duper Hit …. even D loved it (who’s not big on dessert drinks)
After coming back on Monday evening from an exhaustive but fun Memorial Day Weekend Trip, we stopped over at Safeway (which is so close to our house and great value for money products) for grocery.
I came across these Coca-Cola Zero™ bottles with song lyrics on them ….. OMG, they all have different lyrics and for a minute, I was excited like a kid picking up each bottle, trying to find my favorite one.
Infact, Coca-Cola is running this program “Share A Coke And A Song” along with Share a Coke Sweepstakes (Details Below)
–> Enter to win the Share a Coke Sweepstakes at cokeplaytowin.com/shareacokesweepstakes for a chance to win tickets to the American Music Awards® and more.
1. Snap a selfie with your favorite lyrics on a Share a Coke® bottle or can*
2. Upload your selfie to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #ShareaCokeSweepstakes
3. Enter up to 12 times to increase your chances of winning a trip for 2 to the2016 American Music Awards®, along with hundreds of other great prizes! Including wireless headphones, wireless speakers, a 1 year Premium Music App Membership or a $50 Music Gift Card
We made this Minty Coca-Cola Float and enjoyed rest of the evening chilling with our favorite music. We are huge Music Buffs with endless playlists and always have music playing in the house (all genre and lots of International Music too).
Infact, I cannot cook without music….I NEED music when cooking and always count it as the first ingredient in my recipes.
All these recipes that have been posted on the blog or that I ever made, had a background music to it and off-course spicy food always features with a Bollywood Song !!!
As soon as we finished our Minty Coca-Cola Float, I clicked a Selfie with my ‘Share A Coke And A Song’ bottle and entered the sweepstake – I hope you do it too ~ All the Best!
Did you know, you can download the Shazam App, available on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android and other devices to get your Coca-Cola Share a Song.
Here’s where you can find the ‘Share A Coke And A Song’ bottles in Safeway along with the recipe procedure and my Selfie 🙂
The recipe is absolutely easy peasy and fun to make with kids, as they would love all that frothy bubbles effect that happens when you mix coke with ice-cream.
Don’t forget to enter the Share a Coke Sweepstakes soon and would love to hear about the lyrics on your ‘Share A Coke And A Song Bottle’ !
DID YOU TRY MY RECIPE – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –> As I Loooove to see you recreate my recipes.
- 2 Coke Zero™ Bottles - I'm using 20 oz but you can use any coco-cola flavors.
- 5 Scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream - use any company and any choice of full fat/low fat
- Handful of Fresh Mint Leaves
- Caramel Syrup - optional
- Place the Serving glasses in fridge to chill (This helps keep the drink chilled for longer)
- Take 1 serving glass and place 4-5 mint leaves along with caramel syrup*.
- Muddle the mint leaves for half a second and add 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- Pour half of the Coke into the glass (pour slowly to avoid any spilling) till it reaches the top.
- Add half a scoop of ice-cream on top, drizzle with caramel syrup and decorate with fresh mint on top.
- Follow the same procedure for all the glasses.
- Serve Chill or The drink can be kept for an hour in the fridge.