This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EssentialVitamins #CollectiveBias
Delicious and Quick Mango Berry Swirl Smoothie : Absolutely easy and refreshing smoothie bursting with flavors of Mango and Berry that reminds you of a tropical paradise. Smoothies are my Favorite go-to breakfast especially on Mondays and this Delicious and Quick Mango Berry Swirl Smoothie has been topping our breakfast menu for quite some time now.
It not only looks gorgeous and so festive but tastes equally amazing!!! The combination of sweet mango with tart berries is like a match made in heaven. Apart from this gorgeous delight, the other thing that’s an essential part of our breakfast is vitamins.
I’ve been taking them for almost 7yrs now and cannot imagine a day without them BUT at the same time, I’m always cribbing about the size of the pills (I mean they are huge) and their taste…Aghhhh!
So, I’m always looking at better options for vitamins along with the ease of carrying them in my purse (I mean who wants to carry that huge & heavy bottle of vitamins) and while shopping for Vitamins this weekend, we came across these Centrum MultiGummies (Vitamins) & Centrum Vitamints in Raspberry which was absolutely NEW!
Available at Walgreens – OMG, they looked awesome!!! Vitamins in the form of adult gummies and vitamints – What else can I ask for, not only were they in my favorite berry/citrus flavors but raspberry as well (Check how Pretty they look in picture above).
Also, Walgreens, have partnered with Vitamin Angels “Get Vitamins Here. Change Lives Everywhere” ( a non-profit organization focused on bringing essential nutrition to children around the world through vitamin supplementation), where, Walgreens will make a donation to Vitamin Angels with every Vitamin purchase.
That was it, with so many benefits and that great cause attached, we both (D & I), bought each of MultiGummies & Centrum Vitamints in Raspberry (They come in two sizes and perfect to carry in bags too).
So guess what I’m going to have along with this Mango Berry Swirl Smoothie – my multivitamins gummies and the vitamints are in my bag for easy access while I’m on the go.
Coming back to the smoothie, this is super easy to make and all you need is 4 basic ingredients – mango, berries, ice cubes and I’m mixing coconut water + regular water.
Pulse both the fruits separately and pour one by one in your fav cup/mug for the swirl effect. Here’re some pictures of how I made it along with the ingredients:
The moment these beauties were served, I could hear lots of ‘Ohhh, they look pretty’, ‘oh, is there a special occasion today?‘ ….. Go ahead, give this smoothie a try soon and I’m sure, you’ll get lots of compliments along with tons of once more requests 😉
Also, I hope you’re going to Walgreens to buy your daily vitamins and take part in the Vitamin Angels program at Walgreens – ‘Get Vitamins Here. Change Lives Everywhere’ !
Until Next Time ….XoXo !
You can find ‘Vitamins’ in Walgreens:
- 1 Ripe Mango - Peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Cup Mixed Berries - Fresh or frozen as per taste
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Water - Optional, you can use any juice or even more water
- In a blender or Mixer, Add mango, 1/2 cup of ice, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup coconut water and pulse to form a smooth thick paste.
- Transfer to a tumbler and wash the blender jar.
- Now, in the washed blender jar, add the berries, remaining ingredients and pulse to form a smooth thick paste.
- Take a tall glass (or any glass), pour 1/3 of the cup with mango paste.
- Slowing pour another third of the cup with berry paste.
- Lastly, add the mango paste on top and swirl while pouring or pour using a spoon for swirl effect.
- Complete the same process in another glass.
- Serve Fresh and Chilled.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease