This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BowlTimeSnacks #CollectiveBias
Double Decker Loaded Pop (Savory Bites) is an all-inclusive bite-size, savory snack that’s perfect for gameday or parties. Ready in 10 mins.
Happy New Year Everyone and Hope you had great celebrations with friends and family with lots of food n cheer. We did had an amazing time with family and we are ready with our brand new + some old resolutions – How about you?
I think, the toughest part tomorrow would be getting over those two major back to back long weekend…I mean since Christmas, everyone has been in this merry-festive mode and bang arrives Monday 🙂
With all this happening, we are also stepping into yet another big event, that is – ‘FOOTBALL Bowl Game time‘ which means tons of snacks and party !!!
And for the coming ‘Football Bowl‘, I’m getting ready for some really really easy, yet absolutely delicious snacks or you could say bite-size appetizers.
So, the first recipe that I would be sharing is Double Decker Loaded Pop (Savory Bites).
‘Football‘ is one of the most watched game at our home and we are always coming up with new recipes for our gameday parties or get-together.
I was thinking of an easy recipe, while I came across these ‘Ritz Crackers‘ in our neighborhood Safeway and I instantly thought of using them for the gameday appetizer and actually picked 3 boxes (each box contains 4 small packets).
The recipe is very easy and almost ‘No-Cook’ apart from the boiled potatoes. Just mix veggies, with cheese, bacon (optional) and then load between two ‘Ritz Crackers‘ and I would be serving them with Coke Zero.
Make them for your upcoming ‘FOOTBALL Bowl Game time’ and Enjoy with Friends/Family.
You can find ‘Ritz Crackers & Coca-Cola‘ in any of your local Safeway/Albertson in Snack & Soft Drink Aisle, just
Here’s how you can easily make the recipe:
As always, I Looove when you try my recipes and send me pictures & feedback. You can tag my recipes tried by you using #easycookingwithmolly on any of the social media below:
- 30 Ritz Crackers - original flavor
- 500 ml Coke Zero - to serve
- 2 Potato - boiled
- 1 Medium Zucchini - grated
- 1/2 Small Carrot - grated
- 1 Small Jalapeño - thinly chopped
- Few Sprigs of Fresh Cilantro - optional
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp Grated Cheese
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except Ritz Crackers.
- Using a spoon, scoop a quartz size veggie mix and make it into round balls (makes about 15).
- Place, 15 Ritz Crackers top side down and put the veggie balls on top.
- Now, place the remaining 15 Ritz Crackers (top side up) over the veggie filling.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy with chilled Coca Cola.