Serves: 4 people
Serving Suggestion: Serve Warm with any sauce OR Chutney
1 Medium Bowl for Mixing Ingredients.
1 Flat Baking Tray
Parchment Paper OR Aluminum Foil lightly buttered. (Lining the baking tray)
1 Puff Pasty Sheet (Available in Store’s frozen section- Mine has 2 large puff pastry sheets)
2 Walnuts – Crushed
5 Green Chilies – Deseeded & Chopped – Can Skip for the non-spicy version
½ Cup Red Bell Pepper – Chopped – If not available, use any colored bell pepper(Indian Name: Capsicum)
¼ Cup Boiled Potatoes –
¼ Cup Green Onions Leaves – Chopped
¼ Cup Cream Cheese – Room Temperature (OR you can use any lightly salted cheese spread)
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt – As Per Taste
Prep Work: Preheat the oven to 400F(205C)
Prep Work: Line baking tray with parchment paper of aluminum foil.
Prep Work: Thaw pastry sheet for 40 minutes – as per instructions on the box.
- In a medium bowl mix all the filling ingredients together.
- Cut each pastry sheet into two, lengthwise.
- Spread the mixture on the sheets, Roll the pastry sheet lengthwise.
- Cut it into bite size rolls and Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until they turn golden brown. (Keep an eye as these tend to burn very quickly)
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, then serve warm.