This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CarnationSweepstakes #BetterBreakfast #CollectiveBias
‘Hello Sunshine Smoothie’ is a delicious and energizing breakfast smoothie that’s made in 2 minutes.
It fuels up the body with the right nutrition and helps you reach your breakfast goal anywhere and anytime.
Hi Everyone and Hope you’ll had a great weekend especially enjoying the big game with family n friends and your favorite food. And we are back to a brand new week & Happy Monday 🙂
So, the most important question, Have you had your Breakfast Today or maybe we can rewind that question a little and ask, what is your morning routine?
Does it include some time for yourself and breakfast? Since past few weeks, I had been trying to make it a point to get up as soon as the alarm goes off.
(the old me would have snoozed it few times but that results in an absolute chaotic morning).
Instead, I choose to get up on time or sometimes before time, enjoy my leisurely few minutes in the morning doing simple stretches and then having a glass of warm water with lemon (help boost up the system).
And then get on with preparing our favorite breakfast – eggs/oats/fresh fruits or an awesome smoothie.
I feel it’s really important to fuel up the body with the right kind of food to jump-start the day (as this is the first meal after 8hrs of sleep or 8 hrs of no food in the system).
Our current favorite breakfast item is ‘Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder’ (comes in Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry) which we got few days back from Walmart.
They also come in Sugar-free and ‘Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Ready-to-Drink Bottles’ which makes breakfast so easy.
And we are left with absolutely ‘No Excuse for not having one (as the number one reason to skip breakfast is not enough time).
Back to my trip to Walmart, I got so excited that I brought both Powder (vanilla flavor) and ready to go drinks (I mean when you have a ready to drink breakfast, there’s nothing better than that), which we have kept in our car and workplace.
The Carnation Breakfast Essentials® has made morning breakfast such a breeze, all I do is make delicious smoothies using the powder.
And today, I’m sharing with you my ‘Hello Sunshine Smoothie’ which is a mix of vanilla powder, fresh oranges, mangoes, some ginger+cinnamon, and milk.
Just blend all this together and you get this absolutely smooth-beautiful looking breakfast, filled with taste and nutrients to jump-start your day.
You can even store the smoothie in an air-tight jar/bottle and take it to go.
It works as a great post-exercise shake too.
If you’ve still not started with your breakfast routine, then this would be a great opportunity for you to ‘Take the 7-Day Breakfast Challenge and enjoy a nutritious breakfast every day for 7 days’.
Infact I’m also doing it along with family and friends by Completing simple breakfast missions through the end of February for chances to win prizes!
They are also running a Sweepstakes and here are the details:
Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Sweepstakes Information:
- Ready to get started? Follow these easy steps:
- 1. Sign up at CarnationBreakfastChallenge.com.
- 2. Complete a simple yet fun breakfast mission for a chance to win. New prizes will be revealed every day!
- 3. Come back any day in February to complete missions and see new prizes. The prizes range from a Fitbit to a GoPro and other awesome stuff!
- 4. Head to your favorite store to purchase a Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Nutritional Product and upload your receipt for five extra entries per day.
Give it a try as this is such a Fun and delicious challenge while you can win some really cool prizes.
I would really look forward to hearing your breakfast routines and all about your Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Challenge.
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Vanilla Powder
- 1 Cup Milk - you can use any brand and any type of milk
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 1 Large Orange - peeled - you may use frozen
- 1 Medium Chinese Orange - peeled (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Mango - Chopped - you may use frozen
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Ginger - you may use ginger powder or frozen ginger
- Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- Add all the ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker and blend to a smooth consistency (about a minute).
- Pour in serving glass and enjoy.
- (It can be stored in air-tight jars/bottles in fridge for a day)
Amount Per ServingCalories 655 Total Fat 26g Saturated Fat 8g Cholesterol 34mg Sodium 497mg Carbohydrates 81g Sugar 38g Protein 26g
Here’s where you can find the product in Walmart (Cereal Aisle):