6 Collard Greens Leaves - washed and divided in half (thick stem removed)
2 Cans Bella Portofino Tuna
1/4 Cup Shredded Carrots
4-5 Colored Mini Bell Peppers - deseeded & thinly Sliced
1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Purple Cabbage
10-11 Mint Leaves
10-11 Cilantro Leaves
5-6 Basil Leaves
2 Tsp Thai Spice (store bought or homemade)
1/2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Chunky Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Soy Sauce + Hoisin Sauce
4 Tbsp Hot Water
Pinch of Garlic Powder
Red Chili flakes + Sesame Seed
- In a large bowl, add tuna, Thai spice mix and mix everything together.
Make the Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- In a bowl, add all the peanut sauce ingredients and whisk together to form a smooth runny paste (you can add a Tsp water if it’s still thick)
Make the Tuna Rolls:
- Take half of the collard green leaf and lay it flat on a plate.
- On one end of the leaf, add 1tsp tuna mix, few sliced cabbage, peppers, 2-3 herb leaves (mint, cilantro & basil).
- Make sure all the ingredients are added on the same corner of the leaf and now tightly roll the leaf (see pictures in post).
- Similarly, make all the roles s put them close to one another(this helps seal the leaf ends).
- Once all rolls are made, cut the role in the middle.
- Place the Thai Summer Tuna Rolls in the serving platter (its best to place them in a huge bowl, stacked next to each other).
- Serve along with spicy Thai peanut sauce
Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 79 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 79mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 2g Protein: 6g