3 Ingredients Strawberry Coconut Mousse – Vegan Glutenfree Recipe: Creamy, light and an absolutely divine mousse made using strawberries and coconut. Its also known as Coconut Strawberry Mousse and is perfect for a quick dessert especially on Valentines.
Can you imagine Valentine’s without a dessert recipe? Absolutely not – Right 🙂
Hence, I had to share this 3 Ingredients Strawberry Mousse – Vegan Glutenfree Recipe that’s super quick and easy.
I’ve made over n over n over again ……gosh, I’ve even lost count of how many times I’ve made it now.
It seriously is my go-to dessert because it tastes yummy, looks gorgeous and has been the star recipe every time I’vet I’ve served it.
Strawberry Coconut Mousse Ingredients:
Apart from it being so simple to make, the best thing is that it’s made using all-natural ingredients like:
And if you need any extra sweetness, you can add sugar or honey and that’s it.
Whip all these 3 things together and you have yourself a gorgeous baby pink dessert that’s really hard to stop at just one.
It’s so simple that it makes for a perfect takeaway dessert too for parties or any other gathering.
I’m especially making this 3 Ingredients Strawberry Mousse for Valentine’s as it goes with the soft pink theme which I really like and he loves light fruity dessert.
So it’s just the PERFECT choice and this is all natural-healthy
Also, I’ve recommended this to so many of my friends who are looking for last-minute Valentine’s recipe but don’t wanna spend much time making it.
How to Make 3 Ingredients Strawberry Mousse
To make this creamy mousse, all you have to do is place the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight or even 2 days before and that’s the only prep you need.
Just open and whip the milk into soft peak (gradually becomes creamy) and then mix strawberry int it.
ProTips to make the Mousse :
- You can use the fresh / frozen strawberry pulp.
- If you don’t have strawberry, then use 3 tbsp strawberry jam for 1/2can of coconut milk.
- This is the tough one – If you don’t like strawberry, mix any other fruits of choice 🙂
As always, I love it when you try my recipes and tag me on social media using #easycookingwithmolly or comment on the posts.
I read all your comments and look at all the tags and try my best to reply as soon as possible.
So, I hope you give these 3 Ingredients Strawberry Mousse a try this Valentine’s as it doesn’t get easier than this.
As always, I Looove when you try my recipes and send me pictures & feedback.
You can tag my recipes tried by you using #easycookingwithmolly on any of the social media below:
:: More Valentines Recipes::
- 1/2 Can Coconut Milk
- 4-5 Strawberries - I'm using fresh.
- 1 Tsp Sweetener of Choice - you can use sugar, honey or sugarfree
- 1 Tsp Chocolate Powder
- 1 Strawberry - halved
- Place the strawberries in a blender and pulse to form a smooth mixture.
- Whip the coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Add the strawberry mix and whip again to mix evenly.
- Taste test the mixture and if need be, add sweetener of choice and mix well.
- Transfer to serving glasses.
- Place the glasses in fridge for 10 minutes (for the mousse to set).
- Remove the mousse from the fridge, top with a dollop of coconut cream and place a strawberry slice on top.
- Dust with chocolate powder and serve immediately.
- This can stay in fridge for 3 days.
Coconut Milk - keep overnight in the fridge or longer - I'm using full fat coconut milk
Strawberries - I'm using fresh strawberries but you can use frozen too.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 5g