Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers – This creamy, crunchy gourmet recipe is perfect for your tailgating event at home or outside. Filled with cream cheese, potatoes, bacon, corn and other ingredients is delicious in every bite. Make then in grill, oven or air fryer.
Football season is coming up and I hope you all are getting ready for the game parties at home or outside with tons of food/drinks and loved ones.
I love such parties as it’s a perfect excuse to fire up the grill or oven in some cases and get on with those mouthwatering snacks.
And I cannot imagine Game Day parties without my Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers which is a major Party Pleaser!!!Trust me, One bite and you’ll fall in love with its sweet-spicy-creamy-crunchy taste (I know quite a mouthful…but it’s addicting).
Ingredients for Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers:
- Mini Peppers – you can use regular colorful bell peppers and slice then into long quarters.
- Boiled Potato
- Cream Cheese
- Frozen Corn – or cooked corn
- Chili Flakes
- Bread Crumbs – use glutenfree version if need be.
So while we were shopping for these gorgeous snacks, I came across these fabulous ‘Stacked Wines’ !
Which are literally a good quality wine in a convenient, single-serve cup and they come in a pack of 4 individual jars – Oh my – Did you hear me squeal with happiness “Dream Come True” !!!
Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers is Perfect for Gameday or Tailgating
I bought the ‘Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon‘ as they are made for sharing and connecting with others,.
Sparks spontaneous moments, and makes any occasion more fun. (I ended up buying 3 packs…Yes, that’s totally us….we just love in abundance 😉.
That’s exactly how the Stacked Wine (pictured above) look and they definitely taste as crisp and delicious as any other Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon Wines.
Once, we stocked up on all the drinks menu, we finally made these delicious easy to make sweet-spicy gourmet bites and were all set to party with our friends.
How to Make Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers
To make this recipe, even more, easy peasy, I prep everything a night before and on the day of our tailgating party.
- I start by making the filling using boiled potatoes, cream cheese, corn, chili flakes, seasoning and cooked bacon.
- Then wash, half and clean the peppers from the inside (remove any seeds or membrane).
- Then stuff each half of the peppers till top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and line on a baking tray/grill or air fryer basket (whichever method you use).
- Cook as per the method used for 7-10 minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer the sweet-spicy mini peppers to a serving plate.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dip or chutney.
Step by Step Process to Make Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers
These peppers can be made in – Grill, Oven & Air Fryer.
Colorful Sweet Peppers – you can even use regular big colored bell peppers and just quarter them lengthwise. You can also use single color peppers.
Bread Crumbs – homemade or store-bought. You can also use glutenfree breadcrumbs or almond flour for crumbs.
Bacon Strips – I’m using turkey bacon, but you can use regular bacon or even vegan bacon.
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Connect with Me Here: Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers - Grill, Oven & Air Fryer
Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers (Grill, Oven & Air Fryer Option): This creamy, crunchy gourmet recipe is perfect for your tailgating event at home or outside. Filled with cream cheese, potatoes, corn, bacon, and other ingredients, is delicious in every bite.
- 1 Cup Plain Cream Cheese - room temperature &
- 15 Colorful Sweet Peppers
- 10 Jalapeno Peppers - large size
- 8 Cooked Bacon Strips *
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese - i'm using 5 cheese mix, you can use any.
- 4 Tbsp Frozen Corn - thawed
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Chili Flakes - optional
- Salt - as per taste
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- If Cooking in Oven : Preheat oven to 180 C
- If Cooking on Grill : Heat the grill for 10 minutes.
- If Cooking in Air Fryer : Air Fry the Sweet Spicy Mini Peppers for 10 minutes at 180C.
Make the Recipe:
- Take the cooked bacon strips and cut them into small bits. You can use scissors or pulse in food processor for 5 seconds. Keep aside.
- Take each pepper, wash and cut them into half.
- Using a spoon, scoop all the seeds and discard.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, bacon bits, corn, 1 tbsp cheese, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, salt, peppers and mix nicely.
- Take half of the scooped pepper and fill the inside with 1/2 tbsp of this cream-cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle some bread crumb, cheese, red chili flakes and keep aside.
- Follow this step till all the peppers are filled.
- Bake/Grill/air fry as per choice.
- Serve Hot with favorite dip or chutney.
Colorful Sweet Peppers - you can even use regular big colored bell peppers and just quarter them lengthwise. You can also use single color peppers.
Bread Crumbs - homemade or store-bought. You can also use glutenfree breadcrumbs or almond flour for crumbs.
Bacon Strips - I'm using turkey bacon, but you can use regular bacon or even vegan bacon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareWine #CollectiveBias . The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
14 Replies to "Stuffed Sweet Spicy Peppers - Grill, Oven & Air Fryer Option"
Scott G July 24, 2016 (7:48 am)
These look fantastic- I can’t wait to give them a try.
Molly Kumar July 25, 2016 (6:31 am)
Thanks Scott, that would be fabulous.
Priya July 19, 2016 (11:09 pm)
i would so love to try this minus the bacon! Gorgeous recipe.
Molly Kumar July 20, 2016 (9:39 pm)
Thanks so much and hope you enjoy it soon 🙂
Gwen @simplyhealthyfamily July 19, 2016 (10:04 pm)
Say What??? Single serve wine conviently packaged just for moi?;) gorgeous photos btw 😉
Molly Kumar July 20, 2016 (9:40 pm)
Hahhahah, my sentiments exactly !! All for ‘Moi’ – Thanks for stopping by Gwen 🙂
Dini @ The Flavor Bender July 19, 2016 (7:48 pm)
Molly this sounds amazing! Those are some revved up stuffed peppers! Plus I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Woodbridge Chardonnay! This is definitely a perfect pairing with it!
Molly Kumar July 20, 2016 (9:41 pm)
Thanks Dini – I love the crispness of their single serve wine n the sweet spicy stuffed peppers goes so well with it.
Kushi July 19, 2016 (7:42 pm)
This looks amazingly delicious. Wish I could grab some right now 🙂
Molly Kumar July 20, 2016 (9:42 pm)
Thanks Kushi and you’re most welcome to nosh on them !
Emily July 19, 2016 (7:16 pm)
These pepper bites look gorgeous and delicious! I always love the bacon and corn combo and can imagine these being a summer favorite for tailgates and picnics. YUM!
Molly Kumar July 20, 2016 (9:43 pm)
Thanks Emily, the bacon + corn is totally a Win Win 🙂
Michele July 19, 2016 (4:27 pm)
Holy Moly! These look fantastic! Because hello? Bacon and cream cheese! Pinning this for later!
Molly Kumar July 20, 2016 (9:45 pm)
Hehehhe, they were gone in less than 60 seconds seriously !! Thanks Michele 🙂