Dracula Freakshake: an extremely delicious, fun and no-cook family movie night recipe that’s an instant hit with all age group.
Dracula Freakshake is a Perfect Halloween Drink
These Dracula Freakshake were an instant hit in our recent Family Movie Night and I had to share this easy-peasy family favorite recipe with you’ll ASAP !!!
We have been anxiously waiting for Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation movie that’s coming to the theater on July 13th and hosted a surprise Movie Night at our place for all our nieces + nephews + friend’s kids.
And we couldn’t relax till we pre-booked our tickets for the movie and you can do that too by using the Fandango Promo Offer (details below).
With so much excitement building up for the upcoming Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation movie, we decided to play the earlier released Hotel Transylvania movies (part 1 & 2) for our movie night.
I’m telling you, it was one rocking family movie night and here’s the invite that I sent to all 🙂
We set our family room with extra comfy pillows, blankets, rugs and added few extra speakers for a theater effect.
Once, all that was done, we got all our favorite snacks like Pop Secret Popcorn (Classic butter always rocks for us), Lance Crackers (we got peanut butter flavor this time) and who can say summer movie nights without mentioning Ice-Creams!! I got everything at our local Walmart.
We went one step further and did a whole spooky Dracula Freakshake as it goes perfectly with our theme and who doesn’t looooooves a Freakshake!
You get not only ice-cream but also your favorite toppings like popcorn, peanut butter crackers, chocolate icing, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, sour patches, and much more.
Before, we go talking about our freakshake, here’s why we choose:
Pop Secret Popcorn :
Unbeatable taste with better ingredients and inventive flavors
Great Butter taste
Lance has been making little sandwiches for over 100 years with two awesome crackers on the outside with incredible spreads between.
With real peanut butter or real cheese between crispy baked crackers, up to 5 grams of protein, and no high fructose corn syrup.
Lance provides a variety of sandwich crackers that are a tasty and satisfying snack solution for your family’s busiest school days.
The recipe for the Dracula Freakshake is extremely easy and it’s basically blending milk with ice-cream and then adding your favorite toppings.
So after we kept aside some of the popcorn for munching during the movie, we added it along with crackers to our freakshake.
If the suspense of the upcoming Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation movie is too much to handle or if you’ve still not seen the trailer or (I’m not sure if this exists, but still) if you’ve not watched the earlier versions before, then here’s a little synopsis of the movie:
- Releases in theaters on July 13th
- In Sony Pictures Animation Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, join your favorite monster family as they embark on a vacation on a luxury monster cruise ship so Drac can take a summer vacation from providing everyone else’s vacation at the hotel.
- It’s smooth sailing for Drac’s Pack as the monsters indulge in all of the shipboard fun the cruise has to offer, from monster volleyball to exotic excursions, and catching up on their moon tans.
- But the dream vacation turns into a nightmare when Mavis realizes Drac has fallen for the mysterious captain of the ship, Ericka, who hides a dangerous secret that could destroy all of monsterkind.
And, as promised, here’s the Fandango Promo Offer:
Spend $10 on participating Pop Secret or Lance Sandwich Cracker products and get an $8 Fandango promo code toward a ticket to the Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation or any other movie.
Bonus offer – spend $15 on participating Pop Secret or Lance Sandwich Cracker products and receive an $8 promo code + $3 FandangoNOW promo code valid toward the rental of Hotel Transylvania 1.
———- Offer expires 8/31/18, while supplies last ———-
So whether you’re team Drac / Mavis / Dennis or Monster, go ahead and pre-book your tickets, take advantage of the Fandango Offer above and watch the movie with your friends and family.
Also, try these Dracula Freakshake for your next movie night and let me know how it went 🙂
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 2 Cups Plain Milk - you may use half-n-half too
- 1 Cup Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup Ice
- 1 Packet Pop Secret Popcorn - popped as per package instructions - I'm using Butter variety
- 1 Packet Lance Peanut Butter Crackers - broken in half
- 1 Tsp Red Food Color - gel or powder
- 3 Tbsp Cream - you may use milk or half-n-half
- Chocolate Syrup
- Monster Eye Candy
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Chocolate Icing - homemade or store bought
- Sour Patch for decoration
Rimming the Glass to Stick Toppings:
- Take 1 tsp of chocolate icing and using a butter knife or spoon, spread it evenly on the rim of the glass (outside).
- Follow this step and rim all the glasses (I'm using 4 glasses)
- Now, add the sprinkles in a bowl and place the chocolate side rimmed glass into the sprinkles.
- evenly coat all side of the glass.
- Follow and coat all the remaining glasses.
Make the Freakshake:
- In a blender, add ice, milk and ice-cream.
- Pulse to form a smooth mix.
- Pour equally in each rimmed glasses.
- Decorate with popcorn, crackers, more sprinkles.
- Drizzle the red food color cream on top and add the sour patch on top.
- Serve chilled and enjoy
Serving Size4 People
Amount Per ServingCalories 308 Total Fat 23g Saturated Fat 14g Cholesterol 98mg Sodium 137mg Carbohydrates 19g Sugar 18g Protein 7g