This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MakeGameTimeSaucy #CollectiveBias
Get your game-day party started with our ‘Ultimate Mexican Street Fries’ and ‘Loaded Mexican Tostada Pizza’.
Mexican Street Fries & Tostada Pizza – 2 Game Time Mexican Recipes
The Mexican Street Fries & Tostada Pizza – 2 Game Time Mexican Recipes are perfect for anytime game-day parties whether it’s tailgating at the game or homegating at home.
We are bringing to you 2 of our absolute favorite and easy to make snacks – Ultimate Mexican Street Fries & Loaded Mexican Tostada Pizza !
To take them a notch higher, we are using Pace® Picante (a brand that the whole family loves).
The products are full of flavor, and they provide a kick of flavor that never disappoints for both snacking and meals.
So let’s get started and make this delicious gameday finger-food.
:: Ultimate Mexican Street Fries ::
Oh my gosh, these disappear so quick that you would not even know have anything left for you, so a heads up – make a BIG batch.
They are the ULTIMATE because of so many reasons, first of all, french fries, who doesn’t love them … right??
Second, then you go ahead and add all those delicious Mexican flavors and to top it all, we are adding the Pace® Picante right into the fries for that extra kick of bold flavors.
Seriously, one bite and you’ll be hooked !!!
I usually serve them in individual baskets/bowl (no-one would be ready to share them as they are that fingerlicious good).
:: Loaded Mexican Tostada Pizza ::
These are another family favorite as you can serve them as both snack or a meal…they are that loaded.
And did I tell you the ‘Tostada’ are actually baked and that’s a great excuse to have 3, 4 or even 5 of them !!!
Also, we are using the Pace® Picante (Hot) as the sauce on the pizza —How easy is that!!!
Once baked, we are topping it with all our favorite Mexican flavors just before serving.
To make it look, gourmet, I sprinkled some sour cream (made a zip lock cone filled with sour cream) in zig-zag pattern.
Always serve them slightly warm for that perfect pizza feel.
As always, I hope you get to try these Mexican Street Fries & Tostada Pizza soon.
Before I leave, I also wanted to let you know that we got all the required ingredients from Walmart (I call it the one stop shop).
Here’s where you can get the Pace® Picante and also our ingredients pics:
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 1 Pace® Picante (Mild) 24 oz - for the street fries
- 1 Pace® Picante (Hot) 24 oz - for the tostada pizza
- 6 Tortilla - corn or any flavor - for the tostada pizza
- 2 Cups French Fries - cooked - you may use homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 Shredded Chicken - for the tostada pizza
- 2 Medium Avocado - chopped
- 1/2 Cup Black Pinto Beans - cooked
- 1/2 Cup Corn - cooked
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mexican Cheese Mix - you may use any other cheese too
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Lettuce - chopped
- 1 Medium Jalapeno - chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- Use room temperature sour cream and give it a good mix (make it runny, you can add few drops of water).
- Take a ziplock bag, pour the sour cream and make a cone. (Snip a tiny hole - this will be use to sprinkle it evenly on the pizza)
Making Ultimate Mexican Street Fries :: (Use half of the toppings for this recipe)
- Take a serving plate and pile the cooked french fries over it (we prefer them piled high but you can spread them evenly too).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Pace® Picante (Mild) and spread them over the fries (use a fork for best result).
- Sprinkle about half of the black pinto beans, chopped avocado, cheese mix, corn and taco seasoning over the fries.
- Finally sprinkle sour cream u over the fries, shredded mozzarella, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Serve Immediately
Making Loaded Mexican Tostada Pizza :: (Use half of the toppings for this recipe)
- Preheat oven at 400 farenheit.
- Place 3 tortilla over the baking pan.
- Spread 2 tbsp of Pace® Picante (Hot) on each corn tortilla. (spread it in circular motion to cover the entire tortilla).
- Sprinkle some mixed cheese and add the shredded chicken on each tortilla evenly.
- Add black beans, corn, taco seasoning and bake for 10 minutes (keep an eye while baking to prevent tostada from burning).
- Remove from oven and let it cool slightly.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce, avocado, 1 tsp of Pace® Picante (Hot), cilantro, jalapeno over all the tostada.
- Finally using the ziplock, sprinkle the sour cream over the tostada pizza.
- Serve fresh
Serving Size3 People
Amount Per ServingCalories 455 Total Fat 13g Saturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 38mg Sodium 447mg Carbohydrates 68g Sugar 21g Protein 27g