This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFree4All #CollectiveBias
Coconut Strawberry Frozen Dessert Cups (Vegan & Glutenfree) : A delicious layered frozen treat that is absolutely stunning and leaves you craving for more. Easy to prepare and can be mixed with any fruit combination of choice.
Can we please declare ‘Frozen Treats’ as the OFFICIAL Food for Summers?
Seriously these Coconut Strawberry Frozen Dessert Cups – Vegan and Glutenfree are doubling as frozen treats and breakfast cups on hot sunny days for us.
On our quest for making a delicious and quick frozen treat for a weekend get together (for vegan + glutenfree friends and family), we came across ‘So Delicious Dairy Free®’ Frozen Treats at our local Walmart.
OMG, they had so many options to choose from and we finally bought:
- Cashew Milk Salted Caramel Cluster (for him and me)
- Coconut Milk Simply Strawberry (All for me 😉 )
As soon as we reached home, we gave them a taste and they were super yummmm and they have No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and No high-fructose corn syrup…BINGO! They are even Certified Vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified, so with all this goodness, they are committed to doing the right things for people and the planet.
We could have served them right out of the carton, however, I decided to make Dessert Cups using them as a base, coconut milk and adding few toppings.
TheCoconut Strawberry Frozen Dessert Cups are so easy to make, just use a muffin tin or silicone muffin holders and keep adding layers of the frozen treat, whisked coconut milk and top with fresh strawberries, coconut flakes, and powdered almonds.
Seriously, I told you they are so easy, Infact no cooking at all. Just layer, freeze and enjoy !
We also drizzled some chocolate – coconut sauce on a couple of them (made using some leftover coconut milk + dark cocoa powder) and you won’t believe everyone went NUTS over them, including a lot of us who were ‘Oh so stuffed to have another morsel of food’ ….Lolz !!!
Well, I thought I made tons of these Coconut Strawberry Frozen Dessert Cups but they were all gone and some even devoured 2-3 of them, so no extras for us for a late night munch… Ohhhh, But we do have a half tub of te Cashew Milk Salted Caramel Cluster waiting 🙂
This is exactly ‘HOW’ I had served them, on a long dessert tray with fresh fruits, coconut and almonds sprinkled all over. They made such an impact, that I already have a request for another gathering at our place just for these dessert cups.
So I really really hope, you do get to try these ‘ So Delicious Dairy Free® ‘ as they make a perfect dairy-free frozen dessert for the warm weather!
Here’s a pictorial of what you need & how we made these dessert cups:
You can find So Delicious Dairy Free® in the Frozen Aisle in Walmart (Picture Below):
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 2 Cups So Delicious Coconut Milk Simply Strawberry - at room temperature
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk - chilled for 2-3 hours or overnight
- 1 Cup Whole Almond
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed Powder - optional
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes - optional
- 6 Fresh Strawberry - for decoration
- Spray or Butter - for lining the muffin tin pan
- Add the almonds to a food processor and pulse onto a powder/meal.
- Remove from food processor and keep aside.
- Take a buttered or sprayed muffin tin pan (I'm using 6 muffin holder).
- Add 2 Tbsp of almond powder to each muffin cup and press evenly to form a smooth layer.
- Whisk the coconut milk to form soft peaks.
- Add 1 Tbsp of whisked coconut milk and spread evenly.
- Add 2 Tbsp of So Delicious Coconut Milk Simply Strawberry and spread evenly.
- Top with 1 Tbsp of whisked coconut milk and spread evenly.
- Cover the muffin tray with cling wrap to prevent any air.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from freezer, decorate with the strawberry on top, sprinkle some coconut flakes and almond powder.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy