This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReimagineCereal #CollectiveBias
Pop Tart Sundae: Surprise yourself & your loved ones with this fabulous yogurt sundae that’s bursting with orange flavor.
Create this ‘Never-Thought-of-That’ Recipe that screams summer and an absolute favorite of all age group.
Alright, these Super Quick and Fun – Pop Tart Sundae are on REPEAT since last week and I’d been so looking forward to sharing them with you’ll.
I recently bought these Pop-Tarts in Orange Crush flavor from Safeway as we had a small get-together at our place with friends + kids.
Now, every party, I try to make something fun for the kids …. whether its a game or a recipe (Who’s the Famous Aunt & Yes, I spoil them too ;).
While I was planning to serve them straight out of the box but then, I decided to make a lighter version of Sundae which I’m sure the moms would happily agree too.
Although it’s a lighter version of Sundae excuse me…can you imagine a sundae without cherries / some cream/syrup and sprinkles…..I mean the sprinkle is everything!
So, I quickly crumbled the Pop-Tarts into bite-size pieces, whisked some plain yogurt and quickly made the sundae topping everything after one another (Picture Guide & Ingredients below).
When these Pop Tart Sundae were finally served after dinner…..
Gosh, you could see the ear-to-ear smile on the kid’s faces and of course adults too.
“I’ve yet to come across someone who doesn’t like a Sundae!!”
My friends loved the sundae so much that we had a second round just for adults and the Mom’s were super duper happy with the idea of turning this into a Mom-Kid fun activity for summers!
I hope you get to soon try this super fun recipe and reimagine Pop-Tarts in a completely different way.
“Please visit this website for more inspiration for creative breakfast and snack creations“.
Seriously, you know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy ~ Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae !!
Untill Next Time ~ XoXo
Here’s a quick pictorial on where you can find the Pop-Tarts in Safeway & How I assembled the Sundae.
“Try this ‘Super Quick & Fun Pop Tart Sundae’ Today!”
:: You May Also Like ::
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
- 4 Pop Tarts (Orange Crush) - Broken into bite size pieces
- 1 Cup Thick Plain Yogurt - you may use greek yogurt or homemade yogurt
- 4 Tbsp Whipped Cream - optional
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Syrup - optional
- 2 Tbsp Multicolored Sprinkles
- 5-6 Fresh Cherries - optional
- In a large bowl, add yogurt and whisk it for a minute. If using cream, add to it here.
- Take Serving Bowls/Glasses and add 2 tbsp of yogurt in the bottom.
- Add 1 tbsp crushed Pop-Tarts and fill yogurt mix to the top.
- Pour chocolate sauce and caramel sauce (if using).
- Add a cherry on top and sprinkle some multicolored sprinkles.
- Serve Chilled or Keep in fridge for later use.
Amount Per ServingCalories 515 Total Fat 28g Saturated Fat 14g Cholesterol 68mg Sodium 40mg Carbohydrates 66g Sugar 53g Protein 3g