Moong Dal, Quinoa, and Oats Crepes: is a healthy, quick and delicious Indian style breakfast. It’s filled with flavors and proteins to give you enough energy to kick-start the day.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner as a pauper !
1 Large nonstick Pan
1 Large Bowl – To hold the paste
Electric Grinder / Magic Bullet / Hand Blender – For grinding the mixture.
- Grind into a thick smooth paste all the above ingredients except oil + sambhar powder.
- Transfer the paste into a large bowl.
- Heat the nonstick pan over high flame and apply 1 tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 heaping ladle of paste over the pan, swirl it using ladle to form a round shape and sprinkle
some sambhar powder – Pic2 (Sambhar powder is optional)
- Reduce flame, cook the chilla for 1-2 minute, flip side, pour ¼ tsp oil and cook the other side for 1-2 minute.
- Increase the flame to high and cook chilla for 1minute.
- Cook all the chilla using step 4,5-6.
- Serve Hot or Cold as per preference.