Moong Quinoa Oats Crepes: is a healthy, quick and delicious Indian style breakfast.
It’s filled with flavors and proteins to give you enough energy to kick-start the day.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner as a pauper !
We have all heard this before – But how many times do we really follow it especially the “eat breakfast as a king“?
We never have time in the morning to make anything as we always late or rushing for things……hence mostly we end up eating cereal/bread/fruit…..our definition of a king’s breakfast 😉
Long story short…..hence we are always looking for quick and healthy breakfast recipes.
Something that not only to satiate our hunger but also provide us some part of our daily nutritional value and off-course the biggest reason – It has to be yummy in my tummy !!!
This Moong Quinoa Oats Crepes is my healthy breakfast recipe which is full of protein and great taste along with being quick.
It includes moong dal, quinoa and oats (I know – Sounds little shocking) but tastes really really good, crispy and filled with proteins.
** The dough/paste can also be frozen for upto a week.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with chutney/ketchup/sambhar or any other savory dip.
1 Large nonstick Pan
1 Large Bowl – To hold the paste
Electric Grinder / Magic Bullet / Hand Blender – For grinding the mixture.
1 Cup Moong Dal – Ideally soaked overnight or atleast for 4 hrs.
½ Cup Quinoa – Ideally soaked overnight or atleast for 4 hrs.
½ Cup Oats – I’m using plain instant oats, you may use any variety*
2 Large Green Chilies – Chopped Add as per taste
1 Tsp Grated Ginger
1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
2 Tsp Salt (As per your taste)
2-3 Tbsp Water
¼ Cup Olive Oil (U can use any other oil) – For making crepes/chilla
2 Tsp Sambhar Powder – Optional – To sprinkle on top.
- Grind into a thick smooth paste all the above ingredients except oil + sambhar powder.
- Transfer the paste into a large bowl.
- Heat the nonstick pan over high flame and apply 1 tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 heaping ladle of paste over the pan, swirl it using ladle to form a round shape and sprinkle
some sambhar powder – Pic2 (Sambhar powder is optional)
- Reduce flame, cook the chilla for 1-2 minute, flip side, pour ¼ tsp oil and cook the other side for 1-2 minute.
- Increase the flame to high and cook chilla for 1minute.
- Cook all the chilla using step 4,5-6.
- Serve Hot or Cold as per preference.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>