|Crustless Egg-Cheese Muffin|
This was father’s day breakfast specialty along with other food.
Most of the recipes that we come across for savory muffins are made using too many eggs along with many ingredients.
This is my special creation which is perfect for a quick breakfast/snack using just 3-4 ingredients and resulting in extremely Yummmmm, light n oooohhh so pretty egg muffins !!!
NOTE: These are crustless, high protein muffins. When baking they rise up however once you take them out of oven, they’ll flatten a little.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs for 2min (evenly combined)
- Add all the ingredients except asparagus and mix everything together.
- Ladle each muffin tray till they are half way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or till muffins are cooked*.
- Decorate with asparagus and cream cheese and serve warm or cold as per taste.