Food Processor Cake – Lime Chocolate Chip : It’s a no stress recipe, yummy & perfect for tea times. You can also call it a dump cake.Back from a vacation, jet-lagged, lazy, tired and missing friends.So the best thing I thought would PERK us back to routine is a easy n simple “Food Processor Cake“. I mean what can be easier than throwing couple of Ingredients in food processor, pulse, bake n voila you have a CUTE, SHINY & YUMMY Cake. So this is my version of an easy-lazy cake, nothing too fancy but packed with punch of lime & chocolate chip, it definitely improves your mood.So I call this my “Happy Sunshine Cake” :))
Serving Suggestion: Best served with tea/coffee or eaten as is.
1 Cup Self-Rising Flour
substitute as per taste
Preheat oven at 180C
- In a medium bowl, mixflour. Chocolate chips and baking powder using a fork. (Dry Ingredients)
- Using a lemon zestor, create lime rinds from the 2limes and take out the juice. (If you don’t have a zestor, you may use vegetable peeler or completely omit this step) Pic1
- In a food processor, add sugar, oil, vanilla essence and pulse for 30secs. Pic2
- Add eggs and pulse for a min (making sure the eggs are nicely mixed). Pic3
- Add lime zest, juice, yellow food color and pulse for 30 secs. (Pic4)
- Now add “dry ingredients” to this and give it a quick pulse (2-3pulse) making sure not to chop the chocolate chips. Pic5
- Pour the mixture in the loaf pan, sprinkle some chocolate chip on top and bake for 30 mins at 180C. Pic6
- After 30 mins, insert toothpick/thin knife and if it comes clean, plan the loaf pan on a cooling
- Serve with tea/coffee or eat it as is.