Serving Suggestion: Serve Hot with OR without bread
1 Large Bowl
1 Hand Whisk OR Electrical
1 Medium sized non-stick pan OR heavy bottom skillet
2 Eggs Medium Sized (Can be replaced with 3 Egg Whites)
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
½ Cup Milk
2 Tbsp Oil (Olive or Any Preferred type)
½ Tsp Butter
1 Tsp Oil (For Sautee)
½ Cup Spinach – Chopped
½ Cup Potato (Boiled & Grated)
½ Cup Zucchini – Grated
1 Asparagus (diced in an angle)
Salt – As per taste
Black Pepper – As per taste
Red Chili Flakes – Optional – As per taste
- Heat 1Tsp oil in nonstick pan & add grated boiled Potato along with Zucchini. Sautee till 3 min until golden brown in color. Remove & Cool.
- In a Large Bowl whisk 2 eggs until frothy, Add Cheese & Milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Add Spinach, Potato, Zuchini mixture & Asparagus to the egg mixture. Add Salt, Pepper & Chili Flakes.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil + butter in nonstick pan or skillet over high heat, Pour the Egg+Vege mixture and reduce heat to low.
- Cook till the mixture starts to leave the sides of pan (Takes 3-4 min), Flip to another side and cook for another 3-4 min.
- Serve Hot.