Eggless Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
Serve freshly with Coffee OR Tea (Taste GREAT with Citrus Teas)
½ Cup Grated Zucchini
¾ Cup White Sugar
1/3 Cup Melted Butter OR 1/3 Cup Olive Oil (Or Any Flavorless Oil)
- In a Medium Bowl sift together 1½ cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. (Clear any lumps)
- In a Large Bowl beat together cinnamon powder, sugar and butter/oil, Add zucchini and mix thoroughly.
- Stir ½ of the flour mixture into the zucchini mixture and lightly mix.
- Now add the remaining ½ of the flour mixture and mix lightly.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups and Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Once done, Insert a toothpick into center of a muffin & if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready.
- Serve Warm OR Cold.
DID YOU TRY MY RECIPE – AWESOME!!!
Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –> As I Loooove to see you recreate my recipes.